Milwaukee Jobs - Any Insight?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cks33

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have insight into Milwaukee Market? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Aurora/St Lukes/Advocate, employee, salaried. "ok" pay.

Ascension, AMC/Envision/KKK owns anesthesia, employee. Salaried I think? Pay is bad for area.

MCW/Fredort, acadmic salary? No good!

That's it!! Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ok pay? For aurora, last interaction with them was 475k. Might need to work for it but more than 0k

Many call, very busy. Retirement? Benefits? I don't know these things, but very important too!!

I've seen an advocate-aurora contract. Basically constructed in such a way that they can **** you in any hole they want, whenever they want.

I'm not saying that I think that they will **** you over. Odds are they wont, but the contract permits them to do so if they should ever feel like it.

I've seen an advocate-aurora contract. Basically constructed in such a way that they can **** you in any hole they want, whenever they want.

I'm not saying that I think that they will **** you over. Odds are they wont, but the contract permits them to do so if they should ever feel like it.

Curious to hear more about this, I tried to PM you but wasn’t allowed for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

any more insights from anyone? wife will be at MCW so trying to figure out what I should do