Milwaukee, WI Study Buddy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mj4md

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone in Milwaukee looking to prepare for the MCAT with a study partner? A bit about myself...I attend Marquette, am scheduled to take the exam June 13, and am preparing with ExamKrackers. If you are interested in scheduling some time to go over tough/forgotten concepts, send me a PM. Thanks. mj4md

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anyone in Milwaukee looking to prepare for the MCAT with a study partner? A bit about myself...I attend Marquette, am scheduled to take the exam June 13, and am preparing with ExamKrackers. If you are interested in scheduling some time to go over tough/forgotten concepts, send me a PM. Thanks. mj4md

I live in Milwaukee. I took the MCAT last Aug. I thought the Exam Crackers stuff was totally worthless.

I suggest doing every single practice test you can get your hands on - I did about 30 of them.

Also, I went to UWM where they taught Physics and Chem as mathy classes. We didnt really learn the concepts so I had to relearn Chem and Physics from scratch for the MCAT. I literally went through an entire Chem and Physics book to prepare for the MCAT. I found books of test questions that were conceptual and did every question in the test books. I score a 13 on the PS section. I am pretty sure I only missed 2 questions.