MINI430 has a question on admission information for U. Pitt.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MINI430

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

As most of you know I've been waitlisted at a number of schools that consist of: BU, NYU, U. Pitt., and Marquette. I understand talking with Rose Mangold at U. Pitt. that the admissions committe has meet and made final acceptances, rejections, and waitlists. My question to you is any one that has been accepted going to U. Pitt. and does U. Pitt. know to have a great deal of movement form their waitlist? Until then, thank you for all your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Mini, I REALLY hope that your immense motivation to get into dental school this year will be rewarded. I wish you all the best!:thumbup:

same here bud!! You're in good shape!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys.....I'm doing everything I can do...writing letters, have a close professor in the engienering schools write a letter of rec. regarding why I should be taken off the waitlist, and planning to retake the DAT for mid-March. Thanks for the SUPPORT guys!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by MINI430
, have a close professor in the engienering schools write a letter of rec. regarding why I should be taken off the waitlist,

cool idea:thumbup: