Minimum Qualifications for Caribbean Schools? Ross, SGU, American, SABA, etc.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozymandias

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering if there are any users out there who have a good idea about the minimum requirements for admission into Ross, or some other Caribbean school for Jan. or May 2003 admission? With a 2.8 undergrad, and 29 on the MCAT, I can't really hope for US admissions, so I am resigned to overseas schools (a healthy mindset at this point, methinks).

However, I'm getting concerned that my numbers may be too low for admission even in Ross, although my record is filled with volunteer and clinical experience, and good recommendations. I was planning to retake the MCAT this Sat., but honestly, I don't know how much that will help me at this point, unless I'll definitely need it to ensure that I'll get into a school overseas!

Any Ross or other Caribbean students/applicants out there that can help me out? Realistic advice is helpful, but so is sympathy. :p

Thanks a lot... Good luck to all those who are preparing for the weekend!

Members don't see this ad.

A friend of mine had a similar GPA and even a lower MCAT and is attending Ross right now. He entered a while ago, so its possible that it changed a bit, but I think you should be able to get into Ross. Actually I think you may be able to get into all the carib. meds except for perhaps St. Georges. From what I hear, that one is a bit harder, but I don't know if that is really true, can't hurt to apply to that one too.

X

Status
Not open for further replies.