Minnesota Dental Board

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr.reach

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi

is there anybody who has applied minnesota dental board & waiting for interview like me
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
i am based in MN and know about this option. The committee it seems will meet and decide whether you have the necessary credentials to be eligible to TAKE the CRDTS?
However I decided not to take that option as I have heard dentits who practice like this are not paid at par plus one wont know the exact protocol necessary here in the US. Also passing CRDTS will be a challenge if one does not have any experience here (even DA or DH will help).
I applied to DDS adv standing this year - no luck yet. waiting from 2 more schools.
keep in touch,
MMNdentist

dr.reach said:
hi

is there anybody who has applied minnesota dental board & waiting for interview like me
thanks

hi MMN dentist,

Thanks for ur information.check ur PM.

dr.reach

Members don't see this ad :)
how do they decide on eligibility? how long does the process take? any other info?

i want to know how they decide on the elgibility .do they look for any thing more than BDS?DO THEY REJECT CASES ALSO? ON WHAT BASIS ARE THESE DECISIONS TAKEN. WOULD APPRECIATE IF U CAN ELABORATE ON THESE INFO. I HAVE GONE THRU THE SITE OF THE DENTAL BOARD AND FOUND NO DETAILS TO THESE QUERIES.

hi,
i don't know much abt how they decide. the committee'll review our application on case by case basis.they don't have any fixed criteria.[in their website u can see their minimum requirements].they give preference for our experience relating to the recency,duration,& scope of our clinical work prectice of dentistry.this is what i think.i am waiting for interview now.
dr.reach

National Dental Board Part 2 Dental decks

I am interested in buying NDB Part 2 Dental decks . Please contact me at the earliest.

Hitesh

Email : [email protected]