Minnesota email about AADSAS losing everyones stats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1992Corolla

CheerioKing
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is what it said:

Greetings!

There has been an error with the AADSAS Web portal update in which all applicants to the University of Minnesota were marked as missing their updated DAT scores. AADSAS technical support is working to resolve the issue and we should have a more accurate update posted to your portal soon.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,
Jaime Gearhart
DDS Admissions
University of Minnesota School of Dentistry
15-106 Moos Tower
515 Delaware Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
p: 612.625.7477
f: 612.624.2120
[email protected]

Anyone else get this same message? Or is it a nice way of saying I'm hosed? :D I interviewed there last year...

Members don't see this ad.

I got that same e-mail on 10/31 along with a message on the AADSAS site about it. They cleared it up on AADSAS a few days later. I would not worry about it

so when do the interviews start?
has anyone interviewed there yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd like to know this too.

I interviewed there at the beginning of October.

did they have your stuff from AADSAS? As indicated in the first post.

Corolla, I interview there in Oct. I can answer any questions you have about the school or interview at school on Monday. I also just got another email from them with scholarship info and applications. I was wondering if anyone else has recieved this email from the school.

OnTheCusp said:
I interviewed there at the beginning of October.

What are your stats and are you a mn resident, if you dont mind me asking?

thanks

lindandy said:
Corolla, I interview there in Oct. I can answer any questions you have about the school or interview at school on Monday. I also just got another email from them with scholarship info and applications. I was wondering if anyone else has recieved this email from the school.

What are your stats and are you a mn resident, if you dont mind me asking?

thanks

lindandy said:
I also just got another email from them with scholarship info and applications. I was wondering if anyone else has recieved this email from the school.

I got the same email. I interviewed on September 23rd, am a Minnesota resident.
GPA 3.0 2003 Northwestern Univ.
DAT 22