Minnesota interview and DentSim assessment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uppermolar

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
anyone have an idea about how many applicant UMN interview every year?
Any Ideas about the interview or the DentSim ?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys,
Can anyone please mention if for interview, originals like ECE, Score reports, need to be sealed ones or opened are fine?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys.. Is it late to apply for UMN advanced standing program? I've heard that they already sent interviews.. Any advice from any previous experience will be appreciated! Thank you in advance

Do you know how many batches have already been called?

Got a rejection from minnesota yesterday! No specific reason stated though. As far as I know they have already called a batch for the interview.
Good Luck everybody!

Got a rejection from minnesota yesterday! No specific reason stated though. As far as I know they have already called a batch for the interview.
Good Luck everybody!

Thanks for the info.. Only One batch ?

Thanks for the info.. Only One batch ?
I guess so. Don't have authentic information on how many batches. But one batch for sure. With what I got to know they have really high expectations in terms of academic qualifications. They look out for PhD students etc. Again, that does not mean people without a masters or a PhD don't get selected.
I feel they are too selective and the criteria for admission or what they looking for in specific in an application is never disclosed.
Good Luck :)

Anyone has any update from UMN regarding the interview invitation and interview experience.

Hi Guys,
Can anyone please mention if for interview, originals like ECE, Score reports, need to be sealed ones or opened are fine?
Did you find out? I have same doubt.

What is asked in the bench exam?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app