Allsmiles124

2+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi all :)
I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on the clinical strength of either University of Minnesota or University of Kentucky dental programs!
I have been lucky to be accepted to both but can't decide. I'm from out of state but since interviews were virtual, didn't get a chance to visit either... cost is not a deciding factor.
I think MN would be a more fun place to live (I love both the big city life and the outdoors) but I'm not sure if I want to deal with the brutal winters. On the other hand I love Kentucky's family vibes and everyone was just so friendly during interview day, though Lexington strikes me as a little boring to me...

I am pretty set on general dentistry. Does one offer a better clinical training? MN has a class size of 110 and UKCD just 65. UKCD students also see patients starting first year :O I'm really torn. Thanks for any advice!

Last edited:
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.