Minor Mistake on Update Letter... worth correcting or ignore?

Jul 12, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello, I recently started a new TeleScribing job and included that information in some update letters to schools.

However, I made a minor mistake in some of those updates. A hospital name appeared in my online profile during my training which I assumed to be the hospital I was going to be working at.

However, I received my official assignment today at a different hospital and it turns out that the hospital I told schools I would be working at does not exist and was some sort of placeholder name.

Is this worth correcting now or should I wait until interviews to correct?

Thanks!

Jun 24, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello, I recently started a new TeleScribing job and included that information in some update letters to schools.

However, I made a minor mistake in some of those updates. A hospital name appeared in my online profile during my training which I assumed to be the hospital I was going to be working at.

However, I received my official assignment today at a different hospital and it turns out that the hospital I told schools I would be working at does not exist and was some sort of placeholder name.

Thanks!
If your employer name is incorrect, you may want to correct it, just to be sure it is not considered intentionally fraudulent. If employer name is correct, just the assigned location is incorrect, I wouldn't necessarily worry about it. FYI - I am just another applicant.

About the Ads
Jul 12, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
If your employer name is incorrect, you may want to correct it, just to be sure it is not considered intentionally fraudulent. If employer name is correct, just the assigned location is incorrect, I wouldn't necessarily worry about it. FYI - I am just another applicant.

Company I am working under is correct; only thing that incorrect is the hospital name.

jhmmd

supernatural
Apr 28, 2020
on the wall

Thanks!
I'm a little confused. What do you mean "online profile?"

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads