MINT/Like NEW 3.5x Designs for Vision + Light for Sale $1000obo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m.ace

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a pair of loupes by Designs for Vision for sale. They are the Nike frames in Black, 3.5 x magnification, with a light & battery, and 2 carrying cases. The loupes were purchased in April 2012 and the light fall 2012. I have used them a handful of times, but never truly adjusted to them so I barely touched it. The loupes and light are both in perfect mint condition and under warrantee. My specs are:

OD right: 30 (infinity), 28.5 (40cm)
OS left: 29.5 (infinity), 27.5 (40cm)
Working distance: 18?

I am getting in contact with a DoV rep to see if they can be adjusted for your personal specs without an additional fee. I originally paid $1400-1500, and I am asking for $1000 obo for 3.5xLoupes+Light+Cases. Shipping costs is not included, and you would just need to pay as much as USPS calculates. Paypal only and all sales final so ask as many questions you want and if you want more pics, let me know.

*I will post pictures by the end of this week.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I have a pair of loupes by Designs for Vision for sale. They are the Nike frames in Black, 3.5 x magnification, with a light & battery, and 2 carrying cases. The loupes were purchased in April 2012 and the light fall 2012. I have used them a handful of times, but never truly adjusted to them so I barely touched it. The loupes and light are both in perfect mint condition and under warrantee. My specs are:

OD right: 30 (infinity), 28.5 (40cm)
OS left: 29.5 (infinity), 27.5 (40cm)
Working distance: 18?

I am getting in contact with a DoV rep to see if they can be adjusted for your personal specs without an additional fee. I originally paid $1400-1500, and I am asking for $1000 obo for 3.5xLoupes+Light+Cases. Shipping costs is not included, and you would just need to pay as much as USPS calculates. Paypal only and all sales final so ask as many questions you want and if you want more pics, let me know.

*I will post pictures by the end of this week.

Thank you

Why are you selling? Is it the mini light or the ultra mini?