Missed the call of the interview confirmation, what should I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stc190

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an interview invitation from Detroit Mercy on sep 5th. I left message on voice box to confirm interview date on sep 8th. They called me on sep 9th in the morning, but I missed the call... So I called them again and left the message on voice box the day they called me. Since I haven't heard from them so I called them on sep 15th again. So far they haven't contacted me yet. Does it mean I missed this interview opportunity? What should I do? Should I call them again or send them an email? Thanks for any inputs.

Members don't see this ad.

If it were me, I'd call periodically throughout the day until they answer and I probably wouldn't leave another voicemail. I don't think missing a call would make you miss your interview opportunity, especially if you were in class/at work.

I missed my conformation call and called back and left a voice mail. they called me back! it's no big deal !

If it were me, I'd call periodically throughout the day until they answer and I probably wouldn't leave another voicemail. I don't think missing a call would make you miss your interview opportunity, especially if you were in class/at work.
I will call them today! Hope they will answer the call.:)