• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

pakbabydoll

Average student
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
K thanks sorry I get a little paranoid. It is really important for me to keep on the right track, I can't take any chances.

About the Ads

kedrin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
with all of the stupid posts on these boards it still amazes me that some people are trying to become doctors...

ChubbyChaser

Yummmy
10+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I dont think she would fail you, but maybe i fyou are borderline A/B you might not get that extra push.

Quadratic

Currently not in function
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
I think she'd be grateful if you missed class more.

HumidBeing

In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jun 19, 2007
Keeping Warm
Status (Visible)
Pakbaby, she was being NICE to you when she said she'd forget the conversation ever happened. One of the primary rules covering encounters with professors is to never, ever treat them like their class less important than another. You broke that rule. She said she's going to pretend that you didn't rub it in her face.

She told you what she was going to do - treat it like a regular absence. Be happy. Stop fretting. Oh, and learn from the experience.

(Some of us miss seeing you post much this semester.)

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Wow. I miss second grade. This post vaguely reminds me of the kid the teacher would scream at for coloring outside the lines.

COLLEGE: YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

pakbabydoll

Average student
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Pakbaby, she was being NICE to you when she said she'd forget the conversation ever happened. One of the primary rules covering encounters with professors is to never, ever treat them like their class less important than another. You broke that rule. She said she's going to pretend that you didn't rub it in her face.

She told you what she was going to do - treat it like a regular absence. Be happy. Stop fretting. Oh, and learn from the experience.

(Some of us miss seeing you post much this semester.)

Thanks HumidBeing, I am just a little stressed. exam week!

student12x

10+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I occasionally miss classes here and there. Its no big deal. Just read the book. I remember when I missed a week of diff eq. The prof warned me about falling behind. I'm like, whatever, "I don't care about your class anyways", in my mind that is :laugh:. And guess what? I got an A.

If the professor sucks, just don't go. Its as simple as that. If they take attendence, just wear noise canceling headphones(small ones), sit in back and read the textbook.

GoldShadow

10+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Be nice to PBD, she's one of the friendlier/nicer people on this board.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.