Missing Course Code

Lampy

2+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hey so I submitted June 2nd, ready for review June 4th once my transcript arrived. Processing was complete today (AMCAS still says it's on June 3rd so woo! early). Anyway, I was looking through my course list for any course classification changes, an there weren't any (woo pt 2!)

But I noticed one of my courses straight up doesn't have a course code, so that made me laugh and I was about to submit an Academic Change request to update it that course with the course code in my transcript but didn't see that as a choice for why you're submitting one. Anyone know if that's a valid reason, especially since AMCAS didn't think to change that when they processed mine?

It definitely helped me take my mind off secondaries and the whole process a little less seriously once I realized even AMCAS goofs (at least I think it's a mix up on their end because the class definitely has a course code on my submitted transcript), so I hope y'all find it funny too!

Catalystik

The Gimlet Eye
    Verified Expert
    15+ Year Member
    Sep 4, 2006
    The Other Side of the Portal
    1. Attending Physician
      Hey so I submitted June 2nd, ready for review June 4th once my transcript arrived. Processing was complete today

But I noticed one of my courses straight up doesn't have a course code, so that made me laugh and I was about to submit an Academic Change request to update it that course with the course code in my transcript but didn't see that as a choice for why you're submitting one. Anyone know if that's a valid reason, especially since AMCAS didn't think to change that when they processed mine?

It definitely helped me take my mind off secondaries and the whole process a little less seriously once I realized even AMCAS goofs (at least I think it's a mix up on their end because the class definitely has a course code on my submitted transcript), so I hope y'all find it funny too!
      Don't worry about it. Yes, glitches happen on both ends.

Reactions: 1 user
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.