Mississippi State- first years

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rouxeny

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yup, Started last Thursday actually...

Thursday was Orientation, Friday was COPE/Ropes course (Getting to know you, touchy feely stuff), Monday was more Orientation, (as well as Tuesday).

Today was the First real day of classes... Had Parasytology, Physiology, Immunology, Histology, Parasytology (again), then Anatomy lab Intro...

I'm already behind :(

Really, still havnt gotten my loan money in, so I don't have all the books I want... This MyCourses/BlackBoard system is a pain to navigate (and i'm pretty computer savy), and I have blisters on my feet (not used to wearing my new shoes)

But after 4 years of PhD work, all this actual applied/clinical work is amazing.

Tons of 'different types of people' to deal with - but I am slowely finding the right group of people to hang out with.

Lets see, what else...

Parasytology is goign to be the death of me (I hope proper spelling isn't needed on exams... i mean, Macroanthorhynchus hirudinaceus...)

Any specific questions?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Parasytology is goign to be the death of me (I hope proper spelling isn't needed on exams... i mean, Macroanthorhynchus hirudinaceus...)

Any specific questions?

Isnt it spelled Parasitology?

;)

Thanks 12!

yeah, so I was in bed, and realized that while the tone of my post was meant to be light hearted, if someone else was reading some of the points I made about the school, it could be seen as 'detrimental' to the schools 'image'.

A lot of the orientation and professional development they've been preaching to us has been about the importance of representing the school in a positive light... and well, I am sure anyone from the school reading it could probably figure out who I am... therefore I need/should be more forgiving when putting things into text on the internets... Damn personal responsibility and representing... liked it better when it was only me on the line.

PS - Did this post in Chrome, so spelling should be gooder