Mistake at Wright State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

DrMedic

I received my rejection letter from Wright State on Wednesday. I was shocked since I had a stellar interview, plus I personally know members of the admissions committee. I thought I would most likey get waitlisted at least, but not flat rejected. I then got an email from the admissions office on Thursday apologizing to me. She said a student worker accidently sent the rejection letter and that I was not even voted on yet. I thought that I was rejected pretty soon, since I only interviewed 2 weeks ago. They said I would be voted-on on the 16th and get my letter that next week. Hopefully it will be better news. I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

Members don't see this ad.

DrMedic said:
I received my rejection letter from Wright State on Wednesday. I was shocked since I had a stellar interview, plus I personally know members of the admissions committee. I thought I would most likey get waitlisted at least, but not flat rejected. I then got an email from the admissions office on Thursday apologizing to me. She said a student worker accidently sent the rejection letter and that I was not even voted on yet. I thought that I was rejected pretty soon, since I only interviewed 2 weeks ago. They said I would be voted-on on the 16th and get my letter that next week. Hopefully it will be better news. I was just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

Well at least youve heard something! I havent heard anything since I applied... I called a couple of times and I must say, Wright is by far the RUDEST admissions office to call. They dont tell you crap, and basically say "dont call here again, we'll notify you".

Well they are done interviewing, and me? I still have not been told anything (I did not interview). So that means a rejection, well then give me a fricken rejection letter!

they are done interviewing??