"Mistake" on my interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swiftjab

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got through college with a full scholarship. Every year I got $20,000 from a nationally recognized, prestigious scholarship and $30,000 from a scholarship distributed only by my school to many students in our school. On my application I only listed the nationally recognized scholarship of $20,000, I didn't list the scholarship from my school because nobody outside of our school has even heard of it. So why not use the space for something more prestigious? Anyway fast forward a couple of month to my interview. During the interview, I mentioned that I received full scholarship, while this is true, I'm afraid my interviewer will be confused and suspicious after seeing only a $20,000 scholarship in my application. How worried should I be? Is there anything I should do?

Members don't see this ad.

I suspect you'll be fine. Chill out.

Members don't see this ad :)
This will likely threaten your chances of being accepted anywhere. Let's just hope the schools choose not to involve the authorities.

;)

Reactions: 1 user
The interviewer will just think the school costed $20,000 if they noticed it at all (which they didn't)