AAAmeds

2+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2016
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Hey yall, I am very excited about HoloLens, and just wanted to make sure that CWRU is the only school that is using this technology. Do you guys know any other school that is currently using this awesome technology?
Thanks

doctorleospaceman

Medical Student
2+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2015
Status
Medical Student
It's like OP is trying to sell me something, but then doesn't tell me how to buy it

Reactions: Goro and freak7
OP
AAAmeds

AAAmeds

2+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2016
Status
lol i probably didnt word it properly. I meant I am very interested in this technology, and was going to share my excitement about it in my secondary for CWRU, and was just wondering if they are the only school that are using it. If they are, I can mention it as one of the unique features of this school, but if it is more common, then I guess i wont mention that part.

Mansamusa

2+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2015
Status
Medical Student
lol i probably didnt word it properly. I meant I am very interested in this technology, and was going to share my excitement about it in my secondary for CWRU, and was just wondering if they are the only school that are using it. If they are, I can mention it as one of the unique features of this school, but if it is more common, then I guess i wont mention that part.
It's the same thing as the Essential Anatomy App except a lot more expensive and the Essential Anatomy is on a screen. It's probably cool, but not necessary. Just make sure you include more significant reasons for why you want to attend Case, and maybe mention that in passing or consider not including it at all

Reactions: Goro and AAAmeds
OP
AAAmeds

AAAmeds

2+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2016
Status
It's the same thing as the Essential Anatomy App except a lot more expensive and the Essential Anatomy is on a screen. It's probably cool, but not necessary. Just make sure you include more significant reasons for why you want to attend Case, and maybe mention that in passing or consider not including it at all
Okay thanks for your input. I understand that it's probably not significant. I might mention it briefly or just not at all. :)