MIZZOU: 2/24 adcom mtg decisions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Manifesting

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I phoned the admissions office on 2/17, I was told that all interviews would be completed by 2/24 and that the adcom was meeting that day to accept, reject or rank on waitlist all remaining candidates. Has anyone heard from them? By phone, email or letter? This waiting is killer. I don't think I can sit idly until 3/15 (official decision date) to learn my fate. If no word by end of this week, I'm going to call. Please tell me I'm not waiting alone.... :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I have been waiting on the Mizzou decision for a long time. I had my interview the 1st or 2nd week of october and have just been getting the same monthly updates and was wondering when the February was going out. Hoping to hear something soon or going to call admissions. Seems like they have already made most of the decisions and should start sending stuff out.

I am in the same boat, Manifesting, I had an interview beginning of February and still no word yet. Granted that isn't nearly as long as most of you have waited, I am still really impatient. I truly don't think that they will wait until the 15th to break the news to us. If you do call though, tell me if they have mailed yet or not... GOOD LUCK you guys!! :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey phishman, thanks for responding. Sorry to hear that you have been waiting so long. I did not interview until 1/11, but I was on the late side with my application. I hope we both hear something very soon. Is it Mizzou or bust for you, or do you have other possibilities? I have one acceptance, at CCOM. I would be honored to attend that school and I'm actually very committed to the osteopathic approach to medicine, but my attending U. of MO would not require relocating my entire family. I like both schools, I'll go to either, I just want this uncertainty to end!!! :luck:

trudragon, I think we posted our notes at the same time. Thanks to you as well and good luck to us all!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

I called MU today and they said they are just working on getting out the big news for March and are definately not going to give us an update until then. She seemed to think it would be within 1 to 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mizzou and Drexel. I am currently on waitlist at Drexel, so am really hoping to get into Mizzou. I still have not heard anything from SLU and am told that i should expect an interview by numbers, but who really knows. I just really want to get in somewhere so that this process is much less stressful. Go luck to you both.

yea I called today before I read all this asking if I could send an update for my file - and they said "too late." apparently our final accept, reject, waitlist decision has already been made and they said they are trying to get the letters out this week. for whatever it's worth, good or bad, we're going to know soon.

I had the honor of being the LAST person for the interview season.
They seemed to think they would get the letters out before the 15th, but they made no promises. They also said that I could know within 10 days.