Mizzou vs. Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akumar10

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was accepted to Missouri c/o 2025 and Oklahoma State c/o 2025 and was waitlisted at Iowa State c/o 2025 (OOS for all three). I was wondering if there was any particular pros/cons that stood out to any current students/alums or if there were particular reasons why someone may or may not have chosen any of the three schools. I feel very thankful to have these options but would love to have any insight or extra information that can help me narrow down my selection! TIA :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I was accepted to Missouri c/o 2025 and Oklahoma State c/o 2025 and was waitlisted at Iowa State c/o 2025 (OOS for all three). I was wondering if there was any particular pros/cons that stood out to any current students/alums or if there were particular reasons why someone may or may not have chosen any of the three schools. I feel very thankful to have these options but would love to have any insight or extra information that can help me narrow down my selection! TIA :)
I am in a similar situation. One perk of Mizzou is that it is a 2+2 program meaning you get more clinical experience. But, what it really came down to for me was cost. Mizzou allows you to change residency after year one which leads to tens of thousands of dollars of savings. Mizzou is easily at least $50,000 cheaper than Ok State and Iowa, so unless you have scholarships at those schools, the difference is cost would make me recommend Mizzou.

Reactions: 1 users