Mobile portal is updating sooner than regular portal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NDPitch

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seeing as today is December first, it seems the mobile portal was scheduled to change today. All of my "check back on dec 3" messages have changed.

Wait listed at UConn. Boo. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry to hear that :(

So do you think this is just for the schools that did the check back message?

Sorry to hear that. Im sure you will get in somewhere. Seems like you have a great head on your shoulders. Keep your chin up!

Members don't see this ad :)
im sorry about that. do u have other schools youre waiting on?

It's a bitter sweet moment, but there's definitely a lot of sweet in there. UConn was my super duper number 1, so that's the bitter. I hear an out of state wait list there is pretty much a rejection. Rats!!

HOWEVER...

Status updated to "offer made" at Tufts, BU, and Nova! So the good news is that I'm going to dental school! It's just most likely going to cost me double, lol.

Check your mobile portals people.

Damn I'm sorry to hear that! Just checked my mobile and I have an "Offer made"! Hopefully this isn't some bug... Don't want to get too excited until it shows up on the actual portal on the 3rd...

The only "check back on dec 3" message on my mobile portal was changed to "offer made", and that's Minnesota. No change on regular portal yet. Hope this offer is real!

Why I'm lost here, what mobile portal? Which app? Thanks and congrats :)

There's also a link through the regular aadsas that leads to a web based mobile version.

Both of my 'Check back Dec 3' messages have changed to 'Offer Made' on the mobile portal. Not sure if I should be too excited until it's official...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
stupid question: "offer made" definitely means acceptance?!? LOL

don't want to get my hopes up for nothing..

My buddy I interviewed with back in september tells me to check the mobile app....Im 2-0, so happy to have some choices

Offer made at Pitt Tufts and Buffalo!!! So excited!

I'm trying to resist checking till dec 3rd, ahh I can do it!!!

What schools does this apply to? All of them on mobile? Bc some of my schools changed, but some didn't. :/

My pitt status is still under review QQ does that mean I'm waitlisted?:(

Sent from my Desire HD using SDN Mobile

Still says "invited for interview" at all schools, but they're in a different order. If no offer is made on Monday, nor a waitlist, is this a death sentence?

Offer made at Columbia and BU on mobile portal. I'm still hesitant to believe it. lol :(

In at a few on the mobile portal...I hope that this is valid, then I don't have to study for finals haha!

Offer made at Minnesota and Marquette. Still says invited for interview at Iowa. UMKC application denied - I didn't receive an interview.

Wooo nothing!

Congrats for everyone else tho

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

I have "Offer Made" at the only school I applied to. Are we sure this means acceptance? I'm afraid to get too excited!

I have "Offer Made" at the only school I applied to. Are we sure this means acceptance? I'm afraid to get too excited!

While I guess we can't be sure until schools contact us, in the past this has always meant acceptance. So cautious celebration is in order!

rejected at uconn (added lated 9-12th batch and no interview and obviously giving them a message that they are not my first choice)

offer made at buffalo!!! my state school!!! :)

lets hope its official. Well good luck to everyone and hopefully some of my future classmates will celebrate with me on 12/3!!!

Why is the disappointment of essentially being rejected from my number 1 (as shown by history) out weighing the excitement of getting into other schools? I want to run around the house like a mad man but I keep thinking about my number 1.

Why is the disappointment of essentially being rejected from my number 1 (as shown by history) out weighing the excitement of getting into other schools? I want to run around the house like a mad man but I keep thinking about my number 1.

Have you heard from UDM? I think you applied there and have commented on the UDM page lol. My mobile portal for UDM still says "Invited for Interview".

Have you heard from UDM? I think you applied there and have commented on the UDM page lol. My mobile portal for UDM still says "Invited for Interview".

No, my status hasn't updated there. Still says invited for interview.

If you interviewed at the school and it says Application denied, does that mean rejection, and yesss buffalo!!!!

No, my status hasn't updated there. Still says invited for interview.

But since you are waitlisted, I think you should call and express that you really want to go to UConn after the 3rd (of course). Be persistent. I think that will eventually get you into UConn. It's a beautiful school, but I am sure the other schools you got into are great as well!

I was wondering if people's mobile portals have changed since about 9:00am? Maybe they just have this one update and nothing else? Otherwise there is no point in refreshing this page every 5 minutes.

If you interviewed at the school and it says Application denied, does that mean rejection, and yesss buffalo!!!!

Sounds like that might be a rejection... Do you mind saying what school listed Application Denied?

My UDM still says invited for interview.. atleast I'm not the only one.. and also that's good news because according to the formula someone posted about interview + invited for interview on portal being a rejection = doesn't apply to UDM :)

But since you are waitlisted, I think you should call and express that you really want to go to UConn after the 3rd (of course). Be persistent. I think that will eventually get you into UConn. It's a beautiful school, but I am sure the other schools you got into are great as well!

I'm definitely calling dr T in a week or so for advice. Hopefully he can be honest and say I have a chance of getting off the list, or I should move along to another school.

I have offer made for BU but never interview there lol...

I have offer made for BU but never interview there lol...

hahahahahaha WATCH THIS IS ALL ONE BIG GLITCH!

If I get an offer there too, that would be hilarious because I didin't interview either.