1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice

Mobile Veterinary Clinic For Sale, Kansas City Area

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by LakesideVet, Dec 15, 2008.

1. LakesideVet

I am replacing my mobile clinic with a new unit. For sale is my current 1997 Ford E-Super Duty Mobile Veterinary Clinic custom built on a 29' Winnebago Minnie Winnie chassis. It has a Triton V10 gas engine with 141,000 miles. I am selling it as an almost complete turn key clinic. Got to http://picasaweb.google.com/gruyter/Clinic# to see the photos of it. $48,000
    For more information or questions, please call 816-806-3767

2. kevin1

Veterinary Student
    hi ,my name is kevin and i am interested in your vet mobile truck if still available,call me at 209 670 5166 or email [email protected]
    thanks