Mode of Transportation for Midwestern AZ (MWU-AZ)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrAvicii

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you guys plan to get from the airport to the hotel and then to the schools?

Does anyone know what hotels offer shuttle services from the hotel to the school?

Thanks so much.

Members don't see this ad.

How do you guys plan to get from the airport to the hotel and then to the schools?

Does anyone know what hotels offer shuttle services from the hotel to the school?

Thanks so much.

You can take super shuttle from airport to hotel. I stayed at Comfort Inn because they have free shuttle service to/from school. Remember to ask for special rate. ;)

You can take super shuttle from airport to hotel. I stayed at Comfort Inn because they have free shuttle service to/from school. Remember to ask for special rate. ;)

hey ecft which comfort inn I see like 4 of them on hotels.com LOL

Members don't see this ad :)
I stayed at the Comfort Inn as well. It's about 15 min from the Phoenix airport and about 5 min from Midwestern University. The Comfort Inn also has a shuttle that brings you from the hotel to the dental school. Also be sure to tell the front desk that you have an interview the next morning. They are very accommodating and will be sure the shuttle is in time to bring you to the campus. Good Luck!

Check out my blog at http://www.journey2dds.tumblr.com

I stayed at the Comfort Inn as well. It's about 15 min from the Phoenix airport and about 5 min from Midwestern University. The Comfort Inn also has a shuttle that brings you from the hotel to the dental school. Also be sure to tell the front desk that you have an interview the next morning. They are very accommodating and will be sure the shuttle is in time to bring you to the campus. Good Luck!

Check out my blog at http://www.journey2dds.tumblr.com

do they have a shuttle to the airport?

I stayed at comfort inn also when I interviewed last year. I like to be in charge, so I sprung for a rental (tiny vehicle for ~$40). I am so glad I did it. I went to dinner the night before the interview without worrying about distance. I also was able to stop by a grocery store to pick up a good breakfast for the next day. Other interviewees who also stayed at comfort inn rode back with me instead of waiting for the shuttle after the interview haha. Plus, I had a few hours to kill before my flight, so I chilled downtown. The mountains are beautiful, and its a very easy city to navigate through.