Moderator please take control!

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by cedricw, Oct 9, 2001.

1. cedricw

cedricw Banned
    Banned

I just wanted to make an appeal to the moderator of these boards to please try and make sure (as much as possible) that topics are placed in their appropriate locations. Specificially, the premed questions and topics should be in the predoc boards, and this board should be for topics that relate to allopathic medical students. I wish the premeds luck and all, but I just prefer reading over topics that I find interesting and feel relate to me as a medical student, and then if I have extra time I may be willing to answer premed questions.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Magree

Magree Senior Member

Hi:

I have to agree. I don't mind reading some premed stuff but the board seems to be mostly pre-med stuff now. Why not move those pre-doc area? Thanks.

M-

4. lilycat

Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician
    Your wish is our command. ;)

In general, it may be more helpful to email the moderator directly because we're all pretty busy (since most of us are med students, residents, doctors, etc.), and thus can't check and monitor the boards as much as we probably should.

5. Homunculus

Homunculus SDN Caveman Administrator
    Moderator Physician

Attending Physician
    hmmm and what exactly does your post have to do with allopathic medical schools, cedric? :) maybe you shoulda posted this thread in everyone . . or maybe the lounge...

take it easy

homonculus

6. KDocGirl

KDocGirl Senior Member

I am so sorry for bothering certain med students with my premed question. I thought about it beforehand, and it really didn't fit the premed board. I just thought that if someone had something to input, that'd be great. If not, they would skip over it. I will not post any more questions on this board again. (until after I get in to med school, which i have just recently, so i'll be here in the fall). good luck with finishing up and the boards!