Money Money Money Money !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WisconsinDoc2Be

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If med student are becoming docs to help people why are the highest paying specialties the most competitive to get ? Maybe because we all just want to make a lot of money !

Members don't see this ad.

WisconsinDoc2Be said:
If med student are becoming docs to help people why are the highest paying specialties the most competitive to get ? Maybe because we all just want to make a lot of money !

Way, way way too much of an overgeneralization. Nice try.

Attachments

• nfa.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 119
Members don't see this ad :)
"So, hey, man. What are you going to do tonight? I know you've been busy studying for those classes. Being pre-med sure keeps you busy!"

"Oh, yeah, I know. I better make what time I have count! I think I'll go to the gym for an hour, after that maybe read for a while. Then I'll study a little more, then go have a beer or two at the club. Fun times. You know what they say, work hard, play harder. What are you doing tonight?"

"Oh, I think I'm going to go onto that forum with all those anal, holier-than-thou types and spam the hell out of them by asking a bunch of questions I don't really want the answer to. Then, if they answer, I'll be really obnoxious. I wonder how long it will take to get banned? After that, I might watch a little TV or just log in under a different name and do it all over again. What fun!"

WisconsinDoc2Be said:

Kinda brings up the whole chicken/egg argument. Are they the highest paying specialties because they are the hardest to get or are they the hardest to get because they are the highest paying? Hmm... Quite frankly, I think this discussion is meaningless anyway.

VPDcurt said:
Kinda brings up the whole chicken/egg argument. Are they the highest paying specialties because they are the hardest to get or are they the hardest to get because they are the highest paying? Hmm... Quite frankly, I think this discussion is meaningless anyway.

i agree. this is true.

:rolleyes:

UseUrHeadFred said:
"So, hey, man. What are you going to do tonight? I know you've been busy studying for those classes. Being pre-med sure keeps you busy!"

"Oh, yeah, I know. I better make what time I have count! I think I'll go to the gym for an hour, after that maybe read for a while. Then I'll study a little more, then go have a beer or two at the club. Fun times. You know what they say, work hard, play harder. What are you doing tonight?"

"Oh, I think I'm going to go onto that forum with all those anal, holier-than-thou types and spam the hell out of them by asking a bunch of questions I don't really want the answer to. Then, if they answer, I'll be really obnoxious. I wonder how long it will take to get banned? After that, I might watch a little TV or just log in under a different name and do it all over again. What fun!"

someone needed to post this. it is ridiculous!

WisconsinDoc2Be said:

You just joined. You need to lurk more.