1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Monster 2

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by DDS/MD, Jun 24, 2001.

1. DDS/MD

DDS/MD New Member

I was happening by this forum and chanced upon monster 2's comments towards dentistry. I would like to let that user know that, that attitude is totally unacceptable in the real world. Well I did some checking on Monster 2 and discovered that he applied to med. school but didn't get in. I can't say how I know this, but it sufficeth me to say that I know. This may shed some light on this users attitude. For those that are interested he's not well liked in the pre-allopathic forum either. Sorry dude, maybe next year.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. pete.

pete. Member
    7+ Year Member

Outstanding!!!!

4. FoxyDoc

FoxyDoc Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Very interesting....This person's egotistical, arrogant, pompous responses have be annoying me for quite some time...Perhaps he will stop now since his lack of omniscientness (if that's a word)has been exposed.

5. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I guess it's safe to say why he didn't get accepted to med school.... :p

I have mentioned before that he's not been well liked among other forums....

6. There's a fungus among us.... Monster is 'running the table' on this section. :rolleyes:

7. Popoy

Popoy SDN Super Moderator
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I wonder what happened to monster2?!

8. Where has the monstrosity gone? It's like a lull in the action before the surprise attack............................................................................................................................................ BOO! :D

9. RacerDude2249

RacerDude2249 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

You guys mean, where did the FREAK OF NATURE go??

I think that since he was REJECTED from medical school, he has decided to take it out on everybody and everything...good thing that medical school admission committees saw through his b.s.... :D

10. Doggie

Doggie Professional Jackass
    10+ Year Member

Then how the heck did he get the harvard ip addresses? Maybe he just lives close enough to harvard that he uses the public computers to log into SDN! hahahahahaha!

Maybe he also got rejected by dental schools. How else can you explain the bitterness he has towards dentistry?

11. DDS/MD

DDS/MD New Member

Hey Monster, now that your a med. school reject are you going in to Dentistry? What, you say NO, well I guess you just shot your own theory you dumb @$$.

12. RacerDude2249

RacerDude2249 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Attention:

The last confirmed citing of Monster2 was that he had crawled back into his cave in the fetal postion wimpering while nursing on a baby bottle.

okay, okay, I know that was bad...but I couldn't help myself.... :D