Moonlighting opportunities in LA area?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ryerica22

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knew of any good moonlighting opportunities for a PGY3/4 resident in the greater Los Angeles area? Something for the weekends?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

several of the ucla residents seem to come up to the bay area to moonlight so it doesn't seem like the pickings are that great in LA... do the twin towers allow residents to moonlight? they are always looking for people otherwise...

several of the ucla residents seem to come up to the bay area to moonlight so it doesn't seem like the pickings are that great in LA... do the twin towers allow residents to moonlight? they are always looking for people otherwise...

They come up to the Bay Area to moonlight because the pay is bonkers. The flights and hotels are also paid for.

There's no shortage of moonlighting jobs in the LA area. The OP just needs to talk to their coresidents.

Members don't see this ad :)
They come up to the Bay Area to moonlight because the pay is bonkers. The flights and hotels are also paid for.

There's no shortage of moonlighting jobs in the LA area. The OP just needs to talk to their coresidents.

What is pay like for a resident?

I'm in the east coast. I'm planning on moving to the LA area after I graduate for work due to my spouse's job. I'm looking for moonlighting I can do when I plan my electives and I'll have time on the weekends.