MOOOOOOO, Let's Drink!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tryingagain

Soon to have no life
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got the word, I'm in at the University of Kentucky!!!! They are my number 1 choice!!! Oh I am so happy its over.

Members don't see this ad.

I called EVMS and they told me I am on the waiting list. Pretty typical for them if you are an out of state applicant.

I still can't believe it! I am in at my #1 choice!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
yayyyyyyyyyy! congrats!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations!!!

the wave.GIF

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Now you can slack off for the next 10 months

MOOOOO! let's drink! umich acceptance today!

whee! :clap:

ok, i know it's 2pm and whatever, but i'm sure you'll understand...

i wanna moooooo and drink!!!!! silly temple needs to get moving! anyone else waiting for them?

<sigh> i'm on fall break and just chillin at my brother's in boston....it's too much free time! ok, gonna go for a run and to the toy store (don't laugh, it's fun!) to distract myself... good luck distracting yourselves, guys. hope i see a lot of moooing when i come back!

I'm waiting for Temple too! Are they supposed to call? I've been carrying my cell phone EVERYWHERE with me today, just in case they find out something back home. :oops: This waiting is driving me CRAZY! I can't concentrate on anything else!

That said, CONGRATS TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED!

ok, so i'm still here.....anyway, no temple is supposed to send out a letter. i heard that they don't give out info over the phone either, so it's not worth it to try that. oh, well...all in due time, i guess! :cool:

Best of luck chopsuey and Curci! Hope to see you here next year. :)

Thanks, Lara! Anyway, it looks like I won't be hearing from Temple today, since my mail just got delivered and there was absolutely nothing in it. :/ I'm still waiting!

I'm still holding out hope for hearing from UMDNJ-NJMS today. I heard that they start notifying on 10/15 AND Dean Heinrich is supposed to call to announce the acceptance. Has anyone heard anything from them today?

The waiting and these guessing games are driving me absolutely bonkers! :laugh: Good luck, everybody!

Originally posted by Lara
Best of luck chopsuey and Curci! Hope to see you here next year. :)

thanks, lara! curci....i'm hoping for finding out tomorrow...

Bought a bottle of champagne and am about to pop the top. Anybody out there want to join me???

Oh, and I bought a case of champagne for those of you who didn't hear today. I am sure there are going to be many of you very soon who will need a glass of celebratory bubbley. Just let me know!!!

congrats tryingagain, and thanks for the bubbly.. I got waitlisted at EVMS today too (in-state nonetheless) and put on hold until Nov. 15 from MCV, but hope I will hear good news from other schools too. BUT, I know a very happy reapplicant out there like yourself who feels almost exactly the same way you do today. My roommate was rejected in June off the NJMS waitlist last year, and guess who offered her an acceptance today? that's right, UMDNJ-NJMS. It's currently tied with RWJ and Iowa for her third choice, but she is nonetheless ecstatic (I'm excited too in case you couldn't tell;))..

bumpin this up for gramcracker and others :clap: :clap:

moooooo! :)