Moore/Netter is to Anatomy, Costanzo is to Physiology, _________ is to Neuro???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Belleza156

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the most recommended book to neuroscience/neurophysiology class? My school recommends Barr and Nolte. I'm not sure if they are that good. I want a book that is like Costanzo's Physiology for Neuro. Is there one out there? BTW I'm an M1.

Members don't see this ad.

What is the most recommended book to neuroscience/neurophysiology class? My school recommends Barr and Nolte. I'm not sure if they are that good. I want a book that is like Costanzo's Physiology for Neuro. Is there one out there? BTW I'm an M1.

Costanzo I thought had a good Neuro phys chapter, and I used HY Neuroanatomy for everything else.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nolte.

It is awesome.

Yeah we use Nolte (which is great), and DeArmond neuro atlas. The atlas is pretty nice because it has a labeled drawing on one side and an unlabeled photo on the other side so you can label/color stuff in etc.

Yeah we use Nolte (which is great), and DeArmond neuro atlas. The atlas is pretty nice because it has a labeled drawing on one side and an unlabeled photo on the other side so you can label/color stuff in etc.

Having a hard time fing the Dearmond atlas. Do you have the isbn number handy? What year is it from.