more beneficial to do first 3 passage question in TBR or last

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fastfingers

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
from the description it seems like first 3 passage is more informative and last 3 are more test like.

seeing how i only have 14 days till test date, should i do the first 3 passages or the last 3?

Members don't see this ad.

if you're talking about the To Go sections at the end of each section, I think that the passages tend to go into order of the objectives covered in the section

eg. in the Metabolism chapter of BR Bio book 2
the last few passages dealt with the urea cycle and the last objective of the section is all about the urea cycle.

it's best to do the whole thing

if you're talking about the To Go sections at the end of each section, I think that the passages tend to go into order of the objectives covered in the section

eg. in the Metabolism chapter of BR Bio book 2
the last few passages dealt with the urea cycle and the last objective of the section is all about the urea cycle.

it's best to do the whole thing

I think fastfingers is short on time (given a different thread that they've posted), and hence the "first 1/3 or the last 1/3" question.

If it were me, I'd do what closely mimics the exam. Explanations would help get it right for next time. If you find you did TERRIBLY on the last 1/3 of any given section, then go back to the first 1/3 to solidify concepts, and then do the second 1/3 to get your timing in and make sure you got the material down.

Hope that helps!