• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

More cancelations???

joeception

2+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2017
  1. Medical Student
    I have seen continuous reports of this on reddit since the original snap with some being false and some being actual cancellations either way the mess continous and I am sorry that you were effected.

About the Ads

2+ Year Member
    Sep 3, 2015
      My early july date was cancelled.
      Now I take it early august but it is a big problem because it is right after a crazy audition rotation schedule that will not allow study time. & I did poorly on level 1 so I need a good score. :/
      I have been getting very depressed over this and everything else lately

Reactions: 1 user
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.