more recommendation letter questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pappy846

MS-.8 KCUMB 2011
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi again..perhaps i didn't prepare as well as I had thought.

Upon reading rec. letter instructions for the secondaries I have received...they all mention having the letter writers write on paper with their letterhead.

I did not mention that to my letter writers (because I didn't know until now)...

I used interfolio...I was wondering if anyone was in the same situation...did you all specify this to your letter writers? I would hate to have to contact all of them again...

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

pappy846 said:
Hi again..perhaps i didn't prepare as well as I had thought.

Upon reading rec. letter instructions for the secondaries I have received...they all mention having the letter writers write on paper with their letterhead.

I did not mention that to my letter writers (because I didn't know until now)...

I used interfolio...I was wondering if anyone was in the same situation...did you all specify this to your letter writers? I would hate to have to contact all of them again...

Thanks.

I know how you feel. I'm in the same boat. I e-mailed the secretary of the pre-med committee, the one who takes care of sending out the references, and told her my concerns. She only informed me that one of my letter was handwritten, but then that letter was written a year ago. I would suggest asking interfolio and ask them if they can tell you whether or not the letter was written on papers with the writer's letterhead.