Morehouse Hold Re-screen

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedsoldja

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I was placed into the "Hold Re-screen" category by Morehouse on Feb. 1. I called today and they said that they interview through March, but haven't they already sent out those invites? Does anyone know if the hold re-screens end up getting interviews? I appreciate any info, thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I am not sure about the re-screen. Do anyone knows when they send out letters of rejection?

I was placed in the hold re-screen category in January and I still havent heard anything

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not sure about the re-screen. Do anyone knows when they send out letters of rejection?

I know for sure that Dr. Roaf (Dean of Admissions) visits this website on a regular basis. So let's ask him:

Dr Roaf, if you're reading this, can you please answer the question?

I was placed into the hold category back in October. Received the hold re-screen email in November, and received my invite to interview on 2/12 for 3/9.

Anyone who's already interviewed at Morehouse...got any pointers? :D

I am sure most will think this is a dumb question but how do you check to see if you were placed in the hold re-screen?

they didnt send me an email. and i just found out that i'm in the same category at loyola. this blows.