Morehouse Hold Rescreen

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

piggi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who is in this category (Rescreen Hold) gotten an interview invite?

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, I'm still waiting for the invite to come. :D

how long have you been in this category? I was put into it yesterday and am wondering when they might decide to change it...for better or worse!

Members don't see this ad :)
I received my letter 10/2, so it's been 4 weeks now.

Yeah, I actually got it via snail mail. That's weird.

Something tells me that Morehouse hold category is just a nice way of saying we don't want you. But I could be wrong. They're such a small school, that admission is very competitive, especially if you're out of state. But anyway's best of luck to you guys. I've sent in my secondary, but I haven't received anything back from them yet.

I'm post secondary and an in-state applicant.

my friend recently was placed in this.. any chance for her?

Got a HOLD RESCREEN on Jan 7th
Interview Invitation Jan 9th

Will be interviewing Jan 19th

I recently was placed on hold here also. Kinda disappointing to say the least but when you look at it from the perspective that the letter stated that they either place you on hold or reject you it does place a more positive light on the hold....Good Luck to all in this process:luck: :luck:

Congrats ralleyne...you give us hope:thumbup: :luck: :thumbup:

hey ray where you complete at morehouse?

i meant to ask ralleyne when you were complete..sorry for the mispelling..:D

My application was complete on 11/22/06

Got a HOLD RESCREEN on Jan 7th
Interview Invitation Jan 9th

Will be interviewing Jan 19th

Congrats on the interview. I just recieved the hold rescreen via email on Jan 7th too. Honestly, this has been the "best" news I have recieved so far after a couple of rejections. Hoping for the best *crosses fingers*

Good luck to everyone.:luck:

how did you know about the HOLD?

by email or the status page?

any other hold rescreen people hear anything?

Hey everyone! Keep the faith because I've been on hold since October and I just received my invitation to interview. I will be at Morehouse on 3/9! Stay strong and don't lose faith!!!!