Morehouse vs. Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doktor-2-be

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've currently been accepted to Morehouse and waitlisted at Emory. I'm trying to anticipate my decision should I be accepted to Emory in the near future. I enjoyed both my interviews and was just hoping to gain some insight from others into their experiences at the two schools. Based on my interview days, it seems as though Morehouse is a tighter knit community between the students and the faculty. However, Emory does have a higher ranking in general. Both seem to have great match scores and I'm just trying to feel out which would be the better fit for me, again, should I be accepted off the waitlist to Emory.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I've currently been accepted to Morehouse and waitlisted at Emory. I'm trying to anticipate my decision should I be accepted to Emory in the near future. I enjoyed both my interviews and was just hoping to gain some insight from others into their experiences at the two schools. Based on my interview days, it seems as though Morehouse is a tighter knit community between the students and the faculty. However, Emory does have a higher ranking in general. Both seem to have great match scores and I'm just trying to feel out which would be the better fit for me, again, should I be accepted off the waitlist to Emory.

Also in a similar situation. What does your gut tell you though?