morehouse waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

patient

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how how this school operates in this issue :clap: :p

Members don't see this ad.

I indicated a lot of interest, I wrote 2 letters and called a couple of times, and my fin. aid was complete, and they accepted me May 20th

congrats.

It must be really nice to be accepted off the list.
Yoooooooopppiiiiiiiiiiii

Members don't see this ad :)
you go Jerzeegurl......hopefully Howard will get the hit (regarding my file)...... :clap: :clap:

I just withdrew my acceptance right before the 15th. I'm sure there will be more movement off the waitlist over the next couple of weeks. Good luck to those still waiting! :)

Ok, so I'm a longtime reader first time writer. Racergirl, you're correct, this is a total screw. My heart skipped a beat when the MCAT envelope came, until I realized it was way too early. Too bad applying to med school cost so much huh? Everytime I turn around somebody wants more money to help them see if I am qualified to to be qualifited to qualify. The freggin Student loan administration should come up with an "Applying to med school loan." I personally have about as much money as my empty coffee cup has coffee. Hey, does anyone know if all secondary apps cost more $$ or just some of them?? "I can't wait to pay more money to increase my qualification probability." Ok, no more complaining for me. Back to working on my essay's. The smart thing to do would be to front the 15 bucks, and circumvent the multiples of app fees we might have spent at schools we shouldn't apply to. just a thought . . . .

Yes, it feels great. Thanks!!!!

Good luck, I am sure you will be hearing soon!!!