Morris Cody Is A Big Lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aida1984

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Morris Cody Is A Big Liar!!!!!!!!
Please let me know if you have registered for Morris cody and are not getting what you expected? HE BASICALLY RIPPED ME AND a COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS OFF BIG TIME NO SERVICE AT ALL!!!!! we need to know who feels the same way so we can sue him!! We need to show these people (Morris Cody) they should be honest and not just get people's money ($1600) without providing services worth $1600!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

i Had bad experience with them & I'dnt recommend either. It was good when CA had essay type paper for their Boards

Members don't see this ad :)
Morris Cody Is A Big Liar!!!!!!!!
Please let me know if you have registered for Morris cody and are not getting what you expected? HE BASICALLY RIPPED ME AND a COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS OFF BIG TIME NO SERVICE AT ALL!!!!! we need to know who feels the same way so we can sue him!! We need to show these people (Morris Cody) they should be honest and not just get people's money ($1600) without providing services worth $1600!!!!
you know, you actually have to study the material. you can't learn by osmosis.

you know, you actually have to study the material. you can't learn by osmosis.

Nobody said we want to learn by osmosis! The guy took our money and the only thing he provided us with are bunch of out dated books 2004!!!!!! No classes No service basically nothing. Only paid $1600 for the books that is a total non-sense!!!!!!He is not even there to help you out if you have questions!