Most beatiful medical school campuses in the country

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What are you saying, TUSM doesn't have a nice campus? I mean, I know it's no Touro NYC, but...
View attachment 208785
View attachment 208786

/sarcasm
I don't see what's so bad about it tbh

It's not really that great looking or that bad looking. It's just a building.

For the record, I actually think the Touro NYC building is very aesthetically pleasing - it's just they're too cheap to buy out the first floor so that it doesn't look like total garbage. Also, like I said earlier, their sign is crap. I don't understand why they thought it would be a good idea to put that sign up.

Also, I think it would be best if they just took down their vertical sign for good. Forget what I said about a redesign. I don't think vertical signs ever look classy.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't see what's so bad about it tbh

It's not really that great looking or that bad looking. It's just a building.

For the record, I actually think the Touro NYC building is very aesthetically pleasing - it's just they're too cheap to buy out the first floor so that it doesn't look like total garbage. Also, like I said earlier, their sign is crap. I don't understand why they thought it would be a good idea to put that sign up.

Also, I think it would be best if they just took down their vertical sign for good. Forget what I said about a redesign. I don't think vertical signs ever look classy.
idk, the giant vacant lot and I-93 behind it kinda detracts from the overall appearance, IMO

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I pictured Tufts as a much more appealing campus to be honest
It's really not that bad from the street. I just think the juxtaposition of the surroundings between the Boston campus and MMC is kind of funny. As another nod to the Maine Track, though, Mt. Desert Island Hospital in Bar Harbor is another 3rd year clinical site. I hiked and camped Acadia this past weekend. It's an amazing location!

Reactions: 1 users
Yay for my ISS school :love:
I really hope you get in there. I'm biased because I have lived in Memphis for quite a while. It may not be the most attractive, nor do the drivers around Memphis really scream "Live here! We're great people!!!" However, I truly think it's a top-50 institution and they put physicians all around the country. Even though it's a state school, they make amazing doctors.

Pretty much any school with mountains around it, which includes my school.

UCF is in a developing area, so aerial pictures don't do it justice, but the main building is really impressive.
COM-official-shot-4x6-1.6-mb-Copy1-548x365.jpg