Most challenging class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Baylor2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's been your most challanging class(doesn't have to be science related) thus far?

Mine: Medieval Texts

*There was another post but it was in the Pharm section....so I thought we could use one too :)

Members don't see this ad.

What's been your most challanging class(doesn't have to be science related) thus far?

*There was another post but it was in the Pharm section....so I thought we could use one too :)

Human Physiology, so far that is.

"Understanding the International Experience"

It was a ridiculous amount of reading, writing, research, interviews, group projects, tests, and surveys dedicated to telling us how culturally ignorant we were on the whole. I must've committed 300 hours to that class!

But it was sooooo worth it. I got an A, and it was possibly the BEST class I've ever taken. Just goes to show you that the hardest things can be the most rewarding!

Members don't see this ad :)

Greek Literature. Class sucked.

Survey of World Religions here, never read so much in my life.

On second thought....it was probably my gen chem lab....the prof graded on a parts per thousand basis. 2 parts per thousand off in an unknown experiment was an auto 90.

PreCalculus, most useless pre requisete. 99.9% of things I learned there weren't used in either calc I or calc II.

Western Civilization. We were responsible for knowing pretty much every aspect of Western history from the birth of the written word all the way until the Vietnam War. It was the most intense experience ever. Interesting class, though. I've never worked so hard for a class in my life.

On second thought....it was probably my gen chem lab....the prof graded on a parts per thousand basis. 2 parts per thousand off in an unknown experiment was an auto 90.

No joke, a dart board with random numbers and darts could have gotten me better grades in this lab.

Medieval text was worse than inferno

My gen chem 2 lab was pretty annoying. I didn't think the material was that hard, but when you get stuck with an idiot for a partner it's a huge pain in the ass. I would've been OK with him if he simply didn't understand chemistry and had trouble with it, but he kept trying to cheat off of other people and always put no effort into the experiments just so he could finish faster. :mad: :thumbdown:

Biochemistry. Teacher is a weirdo.

same here. teacher wast weird, i just had to do it in the summer which is just not enough time to study for it. i end up p/nc it. i wast going to pull an A or a minus out of it. this really, really makes me rethink about my decision to become a doctor.....