Most expensive schools.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
We have a post down there talking about the cheapest schools. Let's talk about the most expensive.

There's my personal fav :mad: Georgetown charging 100$ and wanting a credit report.

Members don't see this ad.

University of Colorado, 50K out of state tuition. Don't know what their secondary fee is since I didn't apply there. So far, NYMC's secondary fee has been the highest, $100. I think Georgetown's was around $95 or so. Not that it really matters.

AMCAS and secondary fees are insignificant when thinking about tuition and other student fees/ living expenses for 4 years. That's why people should not be cheap during the application process, if you spend 2,000 more dollars going to additional schools for interviews and end up getting into a school that give you 5,000 dollars more per year in financial aid, you have saved yourself a lot of money.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by md2be06:
•University of Colorado, 50K out of state tuition. Don't know what their secondary fee is since I didn't apply there. So far, NYMC's secondary fee has been the highest, $100. I think Georgetown's was around $95 or so. Not that it really matters.•

Mt. Sinai is also $100 I believe.

SUNY Upstate is $100 secondary fee. Georgetown only needs a credit report if you decide to matriculate there (Sorry Jalbrekt, I know you are leading an anti-G'town campaign so this probably doesnt help). BU has one of the highest tuitions.

Saint Louis U., Mount Sinai, Boston U. share the honors at $100 in my checkbook. Tufts a close second at $95.

How can any out-of-stater even consider U. of Colorado?