Most expensive schools.

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Jalby, Oct 11, 2001.

1. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.

Pre-Veterinary
    We have a post down there talking about the cheapest schools. Let's talk about the most expensive.

There's my personal fav :mad: Georgetown charging 100$ and wanting a credit report.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. md2be06

md2be06 Senior Member

University of Colorado, 50K out of state tuition. Don't know what their secondary fee is since I didn't apply there. So far, NYMC's secondary fee has been the highest, $100. I think Georgetown's was around $95 or so. Not that it really matters.

4. ckent

ckent Banned
    Banned

AMCAS and secondary fees are insignificant when thinking about tuition and other student fees/ living expenses for 4 years. That's why people should not be cheap during the application process, if you spend 2,000 more dollars going to additional schools for interviews and end up getting into a school that give you 5,000 dollars more per year in financial aid, you have saved yourself a lot of money.

5. Legend

Legend Super Senior Member

Attending Physician
    Mt. Sinai is also $100 I believe.

6. DrSuga

DrSuga Senior Member

SUNY Upstate is $100 secondary fee. Georgetown only needs a credit report if you decide to matriculate there (Sorry Jalbrekt, I know you are leading an anti-G'town campaign so this probably doesnt help). BU has one of the highest tuitions.

7. SMW

SMW Grand Member

Saint Louis U., Mount Sinai, Boston U. share the honors at $100 in my checkbook. Tufts a close second at $95.

How can any out-of-stater even consider U. of Colorado?