Most optimal way to review FL (On top of SN2)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RSum

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I wanted to ask you, if you recommend a way to review FL's on top of what SN2 has said? For example, should I read the passages again first, or look at the questions? Also, how should I be looking over the topics that I feel weak on? Are there more specific ways to categorize questions that I missed especially in verbal and PS? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't reread every passage. Just reread anything you don't remember well or need to refer back to the passage because you missed a question.

Obviously you should go over the topics you feel weak in.

I tried categorizing questions I missed into either "passage based" or "outside knowledge". This helped me gauge why I was missing questions. Also helped me get a clearer idea whether the topics I did worse in were any way related to being either passage/outside based.

Don't reread every passage. Just reread anything you don't remember well or need to refer back to the passage because you missed a question.

Obviously you should go over the topics you feel weak in.

I tried categorizing questions I missed into either "passage based" or "outside knowledge". This helped me gauge why I was missing questions. Also helped me get a clearer idea whether the topics I did worse in were any way related to being either passage/outside based.

Thanks for the advice. In regards to "passage based" questions that were incorrect (unfortunately, that's the bulk of my incorrect answers), how do I go about fixing that? Many times I don't see relationships within the material well enough or quick enough to get the correct answer?:confused:

Any other advice?

I'm not the best to answer this question, but I am going through it so maybe I can give you some insight. As far as passage based questions, you just need to keep practicing passages. I've gotten better at seeing relationships and stuff through lots of practice. Sorry I can't be of more help. Just practice as much as you can. Especially for Bio. TPRH has great scientific experiment passages that are good practice because it's not all regurgitation of info.