Most recent published NDBE Part 2 exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mightymolar

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hiya'll

The most recent NDBE Part 2 exam that I managed to beg and scrounge off my friend was published by ASDA in 1993. Is this the only recent exam? I guess I am too lazy to look it up on ASDA.net! I wonder if there are any "contraband" copies of the most recent editions floating around the Internet? If you do know of their cyberspace whereabouts, could you please post their web URLs in your following reply?

3 weeks to the exams and I could definately smell Spring in the air! It's already 97% humidity where I am! Hard to study when the weather is so inviting (to play outside of course)!! :)

Cheers,

Members don't see this ad.

Looks like you are right on. That indeed is the latest one. I hope to know if there are other later releases that some one laid their hands on. It happened with Dec Part 1 that I took. I came to know after the exam that there was another un released exam that people had with them. I felt bad I could not make use of it. This time around atleast I hope not to miss it. Here is what I had seen from Asdanet.org

II-K
December 1993 (released 1995) $21 / each $32 / each

Newest Part II release reflects the exam's current format.
Component A has randomly ordered test questions on PART II subjects.