"Most significant achievement outside classroom"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
-

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So I'm at this question in a secondary

I wanted to think of something unique, but it might seem gross for med school prompts

I had to perform a rectum clear (removing content from rectum that was backing it up) on a disabled resident that I work for who has rectum issues. It seemed like she needed it done in a hurry, and even though I don't have any experience doing something like that, I got it done. Was a bit bloody, but I'm glad I was able to help. Would this be fine or should I choose something else?

I wanted to think of something unique, but it might seem gross for med school prompts

I had to perform a rectum clear (removing content from rectum that was backing it up) on a disabled resident that I work for who has rectum issues. It seemed like she needed it done in a hurry, and even though I don't have any experience doing something like that, I got it done. Was a bit bloody, but I'm glad I was able to help. Would this be fine or should I choose something else?

Not to sound crass, but you're saying your most significant achievement in life outside the classroom was pulling **** out of somebody's ass? Maybe time to go back to the drawing board.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not to sound crass, but you're saying your most significant achievement in life outside the classroom was pulling **** out of somebody's ass? Maybe time to go back to the drawing board.

well I was originally going to go with getting employee of the month at my job working as a assistant with disabled residents, either that or skydiving... but i wasn't sure

Bahahahaha.

Man I can't stop laughing at this.

Reactions: 1 user

Wtf, it'll be unique alright. Maybe think about this one a bit before writing this essay up.

I won't comment on whether to use this or not, but at least use the proper term... fecal disimpaction if you do.

I won't comment on whether to use this or not, but at least use the proper term... fecal disimpaction if you do.

already did the essay on something different.. it was just an idea

Last edited: