Program-Specific Info / Q's MOT St. Augustine Letter of Rec Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coco88

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have 2 quick questions that I am hoping someone who has been through the application process for OTCAS and ST.AUGUSTINE can help me with?

Is OTCAS "Letter of Rec" is only a form that gets sent to my OTs/Professors where they rate and add comments? That is what I am understanding from the FAQ section on OTCAS but could be misunderstanding.

For St. Augustine, is it just a form that gets sent to them or do they write a letter to supplement the form?

Thank you so much for all your help! First time applications can be a bit confusing! Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I have 2 quick questions that I am hoping someone who has been through the application process for OTCAS and ST.AUGUSTINE can help me with?

Is OTCAS "Letter of Rec" is only a form that gets sent to my OTs/Professors where they rate and add comments? That is what I am understanding from the FAQ section on OTCAS but could be misunderstanding.

For St. Augustine, is it just a form that gets sent to them or do they write a letter to supplement the form?

Thank you so much for all your help! First time applications can be a bit confusing! Thank you!!

Any program using OTCAS has the same LORs to read. I am not sure if they are asked to rate us. We never get to see where the references get sent to after they receive the email from OTCAS. Some schools want a specific LOR written for them and they usually have their own supplemental applications and instructions that go with them.