Motivated Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in CA seeking paid Collaborative CA Psychiatrist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

californiapmhnp

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner practicing in Los Angeles. I have one year of experience. My experience includes training in EMDR trauma therapy, extensive work with LGBTQ+ populations, and experience working with patients in Spanish.

I am opening a telepsychiatry practice across WA and OR. I would like to provide services in CA and this state requires a collaborative physician. As part of the agreement I would like to meet with you in person or by video chat for an hour each month to ask questions regarding:

- Treatment planning
- Pharmacology
- Private practice issues
- Telepsychiatry (if you have experience with this)

I am seeking someone with teaching experience who has a trauma-informed approach to care, and ideally a history working with eating disorders.

Please message me if you fit this criteria and might be interested in working with me, and let me know your expected rate for this service. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.