motivation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MirrorTodd

It's a gas.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really wish I had found this website a couple years ago. It probably would have saved me some D's and C's. Seriously, everytime I come on here it makes me want to become a doctor more and more. Not only that, but it makes becoming a doctor seem more and more possible. I really slacked in college my first two years and after deploying to Iraq where I missed two years of college time, I feel the need to get my life on a steady course all the time. Whenever I feel like it will never happen I just have to come here and read. Anway, thanks for the motivation everyone especially the creators of this site.
Anyone else feel this way?

Members don't see this ad.

We got so much in common...I got deployed to Afghan for 18 months then got mobbed again doing homeland security....Total time lost??3 precious years...But it was worth it.....

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you both for your service. I sincerely thank you.

I too had slacked off my first few years of college. It was not easy to get past it, but after much ado, I start in 3 months. I truly wish you the best! Hang in there and make it happen.

medicalbound said:
Thank you both for your service. I sincerely thank you.

I too had slacked off my first few years of college. It was not easy to get past it, but after much ado, I start in 3 months. I truly wish you the best! Hang in there and make it happen.

colorado is one of the schools i hope to get into when i apply. what were your stats and overall app like? were u a colorado resident?