Mount Sinai interview slot open for TOMORROW (Nov 29)

Risa

like Lisa with an R
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2005
Status
Medical Student
I know this is super last-minute, but if anyone is in the NY area and feeling very ambitious, I just withdrew from a Mount Sinai interview for tomorrow, Nov. 29th.

I didn't realize I wasn't going to be able to make it until yesterday evening, hence the late notice. I feel bad leaving an unused spot, so if anyone wants it....

Labslave

10+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Risa said:
I know this is super last-minute, but if anyone is in the NY area and feeling very ambitious, I just withdrew from a Mount Sinai interview for tomorrow, Nov. 29th.

I didn't realize I wasn't going to be able to make it until yesterday evening, hence the late notice. I feel bad leaving an unused spot, so if anyone wants it....
Same here. I won't be able to make my interview tomorrow, so if anyone else is interested...

SuzieQ3417

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2005
Status
Medical Student
I would love for them to give me an interview, so I could take your spots tomorrow. :) I love that school, and haven't heard a peep from them yet.

About the Ads

Maxprime

Higgs chaser
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2005
Status
Medical Student
I felt like starting a new thread for this would be dumb - if there are slots open, how do you get them? Thanks.

Risa

like Lisa with an R
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2005
Status
Medical Student
Maxprime said:
I felt like starting a new thread for this would be dumb - if there are slots open, how do you get them? Thanks.
If you have an interview invite, then call and ask to reschedule to x day if there's an opening.

But aren't you the guy who hasn't even started your premed classes?

Maxprime

Higgs chaser
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2005
Status
Medical Student
Risa said:
If you have an interview invite, then call and ask to reschedule to x day if there's an opening.

But aren't you the guy who hasn't even started your premed classes?
I saw it and was just curious - one of the reasons I didn't make a new thread. I am looonnggg way off from thinking about interviews. :(

troopa

10+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2005
Los Angeles
Status
Attending Physician
Risa said:

Thanks a lot man! I'm in the NY area and really wanted to invterview tomorrow (Nov 29). I even called them up this morning asking them if they could pleeeeease squeeze me in. I was pissed. But then I got the phone call telling me I could do it afterall. Then I was happy. Once again thank you...your interview spot will not definitely not be wasted!!!

Risa

like Lisa with an R
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2005
Status
Medical Student
troopa said:
Thanks a lot man! I'm in the NY area and really wanted to invterview tomorrow (Nov 29). I even called them up this morning asking them if they could pleeeeease squeeze me in. I was pissed. But then I got the phone call telling me I could do it afterall. Then I was happy. Once again thank you...your interview spot will not definitely not be wasted!!!
Troopa, yaaay! I'm so glad you took the spot.

Good luck tomorrow! I'm betting you get in :D

About the Ads