Mount Sinai

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LindaLuv

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anybody still waiting for Mount Sinai?? Are their interview slots filled??

Members don't see this ad.

For the bump: I'm still waiting. I have invites from both higher and lower ranked NYC programs, but no word from them. Called late nov/early dec and said was app was due for rereview soon... whatever that means. Heard they have alot more apps than usual this season and may be extending their interview season, though.

Thanks. Glad to hear its just not me. Do you know if they have handed out any rejections???

Members don't see this ad :)
I would assume at this point most of the interviews have been handed out, but some more may still be offered if there are cancellations. They are interviewing more people this year because there will be a few more slots opening up this year both for categorical and primary care. They don't usually individually reject but reject en masse. Keep your hopes up, but don't expect anything at this point.

I got a surprise invite from them on Friday...did not expect it all. Hope that helps! (It was obviously a cancellation..but I will take what I can get!)

Does Mount Sinai have a waitlist?? It probably would be a bad idea try and catch someone on the phone...:D. I really want to interview there so badly...snob :D

Sent them an email on Friday and got an interview today :)