Movement to Remove an AAD Board of Director - PA Derm Board Certification Controversy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Solodyn

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. This is a different enclave of derm discussion, so I will bring this to your attention.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Hi, everyone. This is a different enclave of derm discussion, so I will bring this to your attention.

Website was taken down earlier today; that escalated quickly. Damn rabblerousers on the Facebooks stirring **** again. :highfive:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
May be the first, but definitely won’t be the last.

Immediate AAD past president started a Derm NP training program.

Current president recently sold his practice to PE, then tweeted that derm needs to “catch up” to some of the other specialties that have even higher % of docs working for PE.

Current member of the AAD Board of Directors registers a bunch of URLs a year ago in preparation for his cash grab/certification obfuscation known as the ABD-PA and the AAD sends out an exciting email seemingly endorsing its launch a week ago via DermWorld . . . And only walks it back after hundreds of board certified dermatologists made it clear their displeasure. And still the AAD has only mentioned “possible actions” and have made no allusion to immediately removing Dinehart from his position, despite anything less than this representing a tacit endorsement of his horsesh*t.

The AAD is not looking out for our collective interests. At all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Voting opens on 10/21 to officially remove him per the latest message from the AAD

Just saw that email. Good news at least.

Only slight concern I have is that his removal will more or less remove that conflict of interest and perhaps embolden Dinehart to proceed as planned.

Reactions: 1 user