Movie question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DJ W.R.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need some help here...what is the name of the movie where the guy gets waitlisted at a medical school and then drives around the country visiting the other waitlist people trying to get them to drop?

Members don't see this ad.

Wasn't that "I Know What You're Doing This Summer" :D

Originally posted by b-real:
•Wasn't that "I Know What You're Doing This Summer" :D •••

HAHAHA :)

SWEET!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
It's titled "My life"

Or it could be "Getting In" with Andrew McCarthy. I bought it from Amazon for about six bucks. The waitlisted guy tries to bribe the people above him to drop their place on the list, but they mysteriously started dying off...I didn't think it was that great, not compared to Gross Anatomy.

Yes, Gross Anatomy was excellent. Great, real-like movies. Didn't see the one with Andrew McCarthy.

Thanks lamyers1! I've been wondering what movie that was. I remember seeing it on tv a long time ago. I thought of it again b/c the guy in the movie was waitlisted at Hopkins, and I too have been waitlist there ):

Come on guys, who is being serious and who isn't. I know the first couple of posts are jokes but the plot thikens further down :)
And one more thing, how on earth do you guys post graemlins and "quotes"

I have a suggestion for people interested in movies with a med school theme. I just rented a movie this past weekend called "Anatomy." It's German, but was dubbed over in English (which adds to the entertainment value :) ). It's about med students in a highly competitive gross anatomy program for the summer. The main character discovers a secret society that does experiments (anatomical dissections, basically) on live people. She tries to expose them and put a stop to it. If you like cheesy horror flicks, this is for you. I actually found it on the new releases shelf at Blockbuster. Check it out. :) :)