Moving for med school- heavy stuff

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Necr0sis713

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a note: I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right section

I was wondering if anyone knew what would be the cheapest option to ship some stuff to my new residence or med school. I'm trying to bring my mini music studio setup: computer tower, big monitor, speakers, a studio "rack", and some guitars. I was wondering if there would be anything cheaper than just packing them all and shipping them via fedex or UPS. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Just a note: I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right section

I was wondering if anyone knew what would be the cheapest option to ship some stuff to my new residence or med school. I'm trying to bring my mini music studio setup: computer tower, big monitor, speakers, a studio "rack", and some guitars. I was wondering if there would be anything cheaper than just packing them all and shipping them via fedex or UPS. Thank you!
Maybe a moving company?

Moving: How to Avoid Being Scammed by Moving Companies

How far are you going? I've always rented a uhaul when I've moved, except the one time my employer paid to move me with pros.

LTL shipping it all on a pallet may be cheaper. Might not be too much better though.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile